Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome to Prayer Group!

Hello everyone!  

This is your invitation to come to Prayer Group.  

In 1999, a year after we moved to St Louis Mo, the Holy Spirit started giving me all these "holy coincidences" that led me to start a prayer group in our home.  It was the best 9 years of my life!  Our prayer, care, share group was a way we all linked arms and walked the path on which He led us!  The gifts flowed!  We all learned and loved and laughed and cried together.  It seemed that God taught me all sorts of things during those days, and many of His lessons were the messages He wanted us all to share on Friday mornings.  
So here we are Jan 11, 2011 (1/11/11)!  And He seems to want the Flock That He Shepherds to go high-tech. (Although it's not that high-tech by today's standards, it's a new thing for me to blog!) So at best I plan to keep this blog going daily, after my prayer time each morning,  and at least, to show up on Friday mornings, to open the door, put on some coffee, and see who wants to show up!  


I didn't know how to start a Prayer Group in 1999, but He asked me to do it anyway.  I don't really know where this is going to take us in 2011, but I am here anyway.  I know we can comment on postings, and maybe we could all meet at 9:00 CST and make it "live" with comments.  

Would you like to join a prayer group???? :-)

Terrie



2 comments:

  1. Sure my friend, I would love to join your group. This Friday I have to be at KTSA at 10 am for the Jack Riccardi show but I will be there at the next live meeting and on the internet at all times....
    Thanks for asking me,

    Steven Stoli aka Papa Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend, Steve!!! Thanks for joining! I have a feeling that asking people to come at a certain day and time might be my own thoughts...I think we can all check in and share thoughts, ask for prayer, offer to pray for each other, and keep it going that way. We will see...

    ReplyDelete