Saturday, January 15, 2011

Thanks be to God

Oh, my goodness! 

Everything that tried to make me anxious yesterday dissolved like dew in the sunshine!  Let that be a lesson to me!  

While I was writing yesterday, I was interrupted by a beautiful phone call, wherein I found that I had HELP with one of the issues from my wonderful son-in-love, Josh.

Then the miracle I had begged for yesterday was answered when we really thought there was NO WAY.  I couldn't believe it!


So this morning when I woke up, there was a little demon of dread just waiting to start me on worrying about other things.  But the memory was just too great, and I shushed him off with "This is the day that the Lord has made.  I will rejoice and be glad in it!"


How are you doing with anxiety?  Is this sharing helping?

No comments:

Post a Comment